-
August 22nd, 2005, 02:08 AM
#1
Inactive Member
My DH says stuff like that from time to time...
I don't see a think wrong with it. I mean, I don't think you should STOCKPILE your closet with them, LOL, but it's a lot more honest to do that than to go to the MCM sale and buy six Marisols and slap BINs on them of $200.
If folks bid that high on a second, that's their idea, but some of those BINs on those MCM Kaileys I saw last month were ridiculous.
If you can afford it, do it. I'm sure there will be detractors, but I personally don't see a problem with it.
I actually bought mine with the thought of selling her next year, but my GOODNESS she's pretty!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks